Dave is Design Director for our Minneapolis studio where he champions innovative design solutions on every project. Dave is adept at weaving the ideas and resources of many experts through an interdisciplinary-integrated design team process most similar to deliberative politics: a problem-solving effort built around spirited dialogue that is idealistic, but eminently actionable. His teams create sustainable structures within bio-diverse environments; shape high-performance spaces that empower people to collaborate; and advance each client’s mission through design excellence. Dave’s portfolio of built work has garnered more than sixty design awards and reaches across the United States, Asia, Canada and South America. Dimond serves as adjunct faculty at the University of Minnesota and is a Past-President of both the American Institute of Architects Minnesota and the Minnesota Architectural Foundation.
News + Media
- Perkins+Will Wins Architectural Record’s “Good Design is Good Business Award” [News]
- Join Perkins+Will at Events in November 2016 [News]
- Perkins+Will Announces Winners of Its 2016 Global Design Competition [News]
- Connect with Perkins+Will at the 2016 AIA National Convention [News]
- Six Perkins+Will Leaders Appointed Fellows of the American Institute of Architects [News]
- Great River Energy HQ Awarded Platinum LEED Certification [News]