Transformation Through Invention
Perkins+Will was founded on the belief that design has the power to transform lives - for our clients, our culture, and our communities. By gaining a holistic view of our clients' vision, needs, and context, and adding creativity and innovation, our work addresses complex problems. We transform our clients' businesses and missions, helping to make them leaders in their fields. Built environments should reflect context, history, cultures, communities, and the natural environment while incorporating advances in technology.
A deep dedication to sustainability and social responsibility is fundamental to our outlook, work, and culture. We are committed to creating regenerative designs which heal their environments and enhance the quality of life. Each of our projects represents our commitment not only to the individual client, but also to elevating the state of the art for the design professions and improving society for future generations. With hundreds of award-winning projects annually, Perkins+Will is ranked as one of the top global design firms.
News + Media
- Mary Rose Museum Opens 31 May 2013 [News]
- Pringle Brandon Perkins+Will Cited for Three Projects by the British Council for Offices [News]
- For America's Cities, the Future Can Be Found in the Past [Publications]
- Atlanta MMPT Vision Statement + Executive Summary [Publications]
- Eva Maddox Picks Top Green Roofs for The Huffington Post [Publication]
- SCUP/AIA Excellence in Architecture, Merit Award Roger Williams University [Publication]
- SCUP/AIA Excellence in Architecture, Merit Award - 2010 Simon Fraser University [Publications]
- Two Academic Projects Win BD+C Team of the Year Awards Gold and Silver Awards Honor Design + Team Collaboration [News]
- Academic Center Receives BD+C Team of the Year Silver Award Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences [News]
- Ideas+Buildings Vol. 1: Collective Process / Global, Social and Sustainable Design [Publication]