Located in the downtown Central Business District, the Houston office of Perkins+Will is led by a seasoned leadership team that has practiced in the State of Texas for many years. Our clients are leaders and innovators in their industries who rely on our architects and designers for their deep knowledge and creative problem-solving. In particular, our expertise includes some of the nation’s most important and complex research facilities such as the Galveston National Laboratory. In addition to our science and engineering-focused design for universities, private industry and independent research institutes, we are adept at general educational facilities, healthcare projects, and commercial, civic and corporate projects. We are respected for our commitment to design excellence, our leadership in sustainability, and our social responsibility.
News + Media
- A New Managing Director for Perkins+Will's Houston Office Diana Davis succeeds Raymond Beets, who will retire in mid-2017 [News]
- Perkins+Will Announces Firmwide Promotions for 2014 Global Architecture and Design Leader Recognizes Leadership [News]
- Oklahoma Governor Leads Dedication of OMRF's New Research Tower [News]
- Holistic Design Process Provides UTMB with Complex National Research Building [Publications]
- The World's First Childhood Neurological Research Institute Officially Opens [News]
- Sustainable Labs LEED the Way [Publication]