Perkins+Will's London office is committed to minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
• Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
• Minimise toxic emissions created by its operations and the source of its power requirement.
• Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
• Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
• Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
• Use an accredited program to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by one off activities which are not controlled by the above.
• Monitor, assess and record progress of the system to drive its continued development and improvement.
These objectives will be focused on three areas of the company’s activities.
• Day to day operation of its office
• Design services
• Construction phase services